Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gospel Sunday : We Need You Lord Features Jonathan Butler, Aretha ,Sounds Of Blackness

We Need You Lord ! This week we say it , we ask for your help , as we know we can not do it alone ! We are either in a storm , leaving a storm , or headed to a storm ,We Need You Lord ! " I Love to Worship " at your throne !

SOMETHING IN THE NAME ..... we believe in Jesus ,We believe in God !
Pass me Not. Hear my Humble Cry ! O Gentle Savior !

One of my favorites from the Queen of Soul .... This got me thru a rough day ! Mary don't you weep ,and I didn't weep either !
Pharoahs army got drowned in the sea !

Back to old churches of my youth!Those days of sitting in the church pews ,with those sisters,with those big fans and bigger hats !The minister shouting and praying for salvation !
I Believe , Yes , Jesus I believe !

Until we see you next week , pray for me , and pray for us !

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home