Sunday, September 11, 2011

Two Presidents : September 11 : ONE NATION UNITED

George Bush was my President .

We supported him that day, not because we may or not have voted for him , but because we are Americans .He articulated what was real.
Our anger ,our commitment, our resolve. He was my President.

Barack Obama is my President .

A president who inherited two wars and a mission to finish what President Bush had picked up on September 11 .

When it comes to national security WE ARE United !
For those who say I supported someone that they did not vote for.
I say to them .
We three have a Unbreakable Bond .
WE ARE AMERICANS ...
WE ARE ONE ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vonda Brooks said...

Great posts Ed!

September 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home