Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gospel Sunday : God Has Smiled On Me: Features Kirk , Rance Allen , Jonathan Butler ,

God has smiled on me ...He has set me free .From the trials and the tribulations , listen to that quiet voice , that may be HIM talking to you.
He has been good to me ,oh so good ,woke me up for another day to serve ,made me walk away from hate ,and run to love !

The Sweetest Name I know is Jesus !
Some people say I am crazy , I can't explain the power of HIS name , It's just like Fire ! Sweeter than Honey ! Listen to Kirk and Rance Allen ....
SOMETHING ABOUT THE NAME !

FALL IN lOVE WITH JESUS is the best thing that I ever done !
Falling in love with the bread of life , for it is that bread that sustains us all!

I LOVE THE LORD -HE TALKS TO US through all music , from traditional Gospel to the modern expressions of his Love. that. Time to STOMP!

It was 1997 and Kirk was just making it big ! Shouting out to Dallas and Ft.Worth on the Lettermen Show .
Times change but GOD DOES NOT CHANGE !
SEE YA NEXT WEEK ON GOSPEL SUNDAY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home