Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't Forget Wainwright and Jefferson


I have talked to several people in the Dallas Fort Worth area regarding my support of judicial candidates . I believe that judges should be fair and not follow their own personal agendas. I don't care whether a judge is a Republican or Democrat . I care that they demonstrate the judicial temperament of a biblical Solomon.In regards to voting a straight Democratic ticket ,I view this cautiously as straight Democratic ticket in the past has rendered historically negative consequences in Southern courts. I wish that in Texas that all judicial candidates be elected on the ballot without regards of party labels .Let me get off that soap box and stand on the soap box to reelect two of the finest judges on the Texas Supreme Court .Chief Justice Wallace Jefferson and Justice Dale Wainright are my candidates for the Supreme Court Bench. Check out their compelling biographies on the you tube clip.

Here is the story behind Chief Justice Wallace Jefferson :



Here is the story bedind Justice Dale Wainwright :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home