Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Michael Williams is Best for Texas


Michael Williams is the best for Texas .I just went to the polls yesterday and voted for Railroad Commissioner. Michael is running for reelection for Railroad Commission. The political office ironically regulates energy, therefore the office is a totally misnomer. Nothing to do with railroads ,everything to do with energy. The first thing that the Railroad Commission needs to do is rename itself. If NFL football star Chad Johnson can rename himself to the absurd name of Ocho Cinco ,then certainly our people in Austin can change the name of the Railroad Commission to the Energy Commission.


To paraphrase Tina Turner , Michael Williams is "simply the best" candidate for the job . This is beyond any party politics that could consume us. The future of energy in this state is beyond oil and gas , it involves nuclear energy , solar energy , and wind power .There is no candidate that has offered himself up for the railroad commission that has been more qualified than Mr. Williams. Michael provides us with the leadership for a new Texas , and a new America. From his appointment by Governor Bush in 1998 , and his subsequent reelections in 2000 and 2002 he has shown that he is a capable steward for our state. Please join with me and let us reelect Michael Williams for Texas .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I normally don't vote a straight ticket . I am glad you told me about Michael. He has my vote!

October 29, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Williams , Wainright , and Jefferson !
Keep up the good work .

October 31, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you for your support throughout this campaign. The phone calls, emails, block walking, talking with friends and neighbors, working polling locations, your thoughts and prayers -- everything you have done to help our campaign, I am grateful.

November 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the support you gave to our campaign. With your help, I
was able to share my energy vision for a prosperous Texas. Texas responded and
we achieved our goal of winning our third statewide race together.
I am honored by the trust of my fellow Texans, confident in our purpose, and
looking forward to continuing to serve as a leader of our great state. We have
a lot of challenges ahead and much work to do. In all that we achieve, I hope
you take pride in knowing that you helped to make this victory possible.
Donna joins me in thanking you for your long hours, your many prayers and loyal
support. I could not have done it without you.
Gratefully,
Michael

November 7, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home