Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ed Gray Supports Eric Moye

I am supporting Eric Moye for Judge for the 14th Civil District Court. I know him to be tough judge and he will be a worthy addition to our justice system . I have not appeared before him in court , he was one of my professors at SMU . Judge Moye graded hard and suffered no fools . Woe to the lawyer who comes to his court, unprepared.

As you make your decisions in the upcoming election, I encourage your support of an outstanding local judicial candidate, Eric Moyé, who is running for Judge of 14th Civil District Court. Eric Moyé is a former Dallas Civil District Judge appointed by Governor Ann Richards and was recently recommended to us all by the Dallas Morning News. He is a graduate of S.M.U. and Harvard Law School. He served our community well as a Judge in the past, and we will be proud to have him on back the bench.Please join me in voting for him during Early Voting, October 20th to the 31st, or on Election Day, Tuesday November 4th.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Eric he has my vote !

October 20, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friends and supporters,
I want to thank all of you for being so supportive as I have campaigned to return to the bench.
I am grateful you helped me through the primary and now that the general election is upon us, I want to encourage you to vote early and, as I have been saying on the campaign trail - vote socially. Don’t just vote alone, take a friend or tell a friend to vote, as well.

October 20, 2008 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear friends in Dallas sent me the information regarding Eric's campaign for judge. I am an old friend of Eric's from when I lived in Dallas over 20 years ago.
Of course a yard sign in front of my home in Atlanta wouldn't do him much good, but please let him know I wish him the best on his campaign.

November 2, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home