Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ed Gray Supports Michael Williams


Bloggers for Williams badge

I have known Michael Williams for over two decades. Michael is a friend of mine . Well enough of my Lloyd Bentsen imitation .Let me get to the real deal .I am a fervent supporter of Michael Williams .I have known Chairman Williams to be one of the best and qualified members on the Railroad Commission . During Chairman Williams' tenure ,I have seen him guide this state and its energy commission for two terms to bring Texas and , yes the nation to energy self reliance. I am apparently not alone in the observation that Michael Williams is good for Texas.
Check out what my hometown Dallas newspaper has to say .

Dallas Morning News Endorsement
We recommend Michael Williams for another term on the Texas Railroad Commission, though we do so with some reservation, despite the fact that he's clearly the most knowledgeable, experienced candidate for the panel that oversees much of Texas' energy industry.
He has served on the commission since 1999 and is in his second term as chairman. He understands Texas' energy needs far better than his challenger, Austin Democrat Mark Thompson, who can't get beyond the broadest of generalities when discussing energy issues.
Williams deserves credit for trying to bring a federal cutting-edge fuels project to Texas. That effort failed, but he's working now on plans to develop Texas coal with fewer emissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home