Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box : Jam Session 8

I remember back in the day before Ipods you "rocked the box" with the biggest and loudest radio .I did that in my neighborhood ,and in high school. Sometimes my radio was confiscated by the teachers because it was so loud!You had to have the box and if you didn't have one find a friend that had one.For those of you , younger than 30,the box was was the radio.You had to jam it,and play it loud!



There was one song that back in the day, you had to play .When you hit the box it was AUTOMATIC.I can't see ,I need my Flashlight!


I Feel you,out wanting to hearing some Frankie Beverly!
From Naw Awlins to you !


AC from Cleveland wants to take us higher with George Clinton and Larry Graham!


You gotta get up "Early in the Morning" to catch the latest from Vonda's Vault Box .



In Dallas Boys II Men will be performing for the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. this evening! We must say our farewells,its time for a sound check!
We will see you next week at Vonda's Vault Box with more old skool music!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karis Roberson said...

Oh Mr Gray,you bought the funk on in today!!!!! Great choices, i think flashlight is still my favorite!

March 27, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous The other Mr. Gray said...

GREAT CHOICES BRO.

March 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home