Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box: Jam Session 7

Hey Funksters, I got the feeling that I need to get some payback this Saturday Morning! Let's get it with the Godfather of Soul!


Back down memory lane to my high school days at Carter High listening to some Chaka Khan! Vonda always has Chaka at the top of our view list !


I love putting these tracks together to give you the funkology of music.It's a "Computer Love"!


For those who like duets here is Alexander O"Neal and Cherelle !
Its always a "Saturday Love" here @edgray4america !


We have to go,"That's the Way of the World" but we will back next Saturday !
A special shout out Katherine who believes that EWF is one of the greatest bands of the old skool era!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Ed you're up early this good raining Saturday morn.Wasn't too big on the funkster front for me, (mellow scene @Skyline back in the day) **but indeed some good Saturday Computer Love** and I'm with Katherine, EWF gets my vote old skool, young skool, cool skool, yesterday, today and forever (lol)

March 20, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Vonda Brooks said...

You definitely know how to kick start my Saturday here in the Vault! Old Skool Rules!!!

March 20, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Karis Roberson said...

Loved my days at Carter,and Chaka always brings back those fond memories!!!

March 21, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Vonda said...

Up gettin' my "Saturday Love" in the vault. Check it out! All kinds of "Computer Love" being spread around in the vault cause "That's The Way of The World". Gotta love EWF! Get your Old Skool payback - yea "The Big Payback". The GODFATHER is in the building!

May 8, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home