Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box: Jam Session 5

Vonda's Vault box is "Stretchin Out "across the nation with the Funk!
Bootsy's Rubber Band with a cameo solo by David Sanborn.



NOW A COMMERCIAL BREAK FROM OUR SPONSOR>>>>>


With Every Little Step we bring to you the best songs from back in the day .....


Slow it Down ,slow it down , HELLO ITS ME ...


We gave you the funk like you wanted,with a side of the funky horns!


Until the next time,we will see you at Vonda's Vault Box ,the home of your back in the day funk-n-roll.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Karis Roberson said...

What up Mr Gray, great music choice if you wanna see me boogie all you got to do is play some Bootsy!!!!!

March 6, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Vonda Brooks said...

Hello, It's Me, It's Me Ed! You are on FIRE!!! I know that's right Karis! Bootsy was the...well you know what I mean. LOL. My first concert was Bootsy Collins, Parliament, Rick James, etc...Budweiser Superfest - I was 13! OMG!!! I remember it like it was yesterday! Thanks for keeping us in the groove Ed!

March 6, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous C.P. said...

Love it keep it coming...bootsy baby!!!

March 6, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Charmayne Price said...

love it! Keep it coming Ed! I`m jammin` now...A happy home has music playing!!

March 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home