Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiger Woods and Confessions


Tiger Woods confessed last week to the American public.I had a conversation with two of my friends yesterday and we came to this conclusion. Tiger does not owe anyone but his wife a apology.The endorsers and the fans that he let down will get over it.I know I have.Life goes on.The Woods story is the story that never stops giving.
The apology that he made was a strange event,it looked more like a presidential State of the Union speech.


The press and Tiger please let it go. Let us have our time back !
The only confession,that I am really interested in hearing is from Usher.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ginger Cole said...

I'm so over it too. My take though.He's no different than the average man.Flaws and all.He's like MJ,Johnny Carson and most congressmen. Now on the flip, if you want to portray the Golden Boy image then when you fail on image this is what goes along with that.

February 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It seems as though Tiger's fall has less to do with his cheating on his wife and more to do with Tiger no longer being the poster boy of anti-Black. It was the same thing taht happened to Kobe and O.J. I say that because neither one of the three participated in Black discourse and thus Amwerica felt safe around them and one America was reminded these men have flaws they treated them like the 40 million dlaar slaves William Rhoden was talking about.

February 28, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home