Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box :Jam Session 2

I would like like to thank you for all your numerous phone calls and e mails to Ed Gray for the selection of back in the day music.It was an era when you dresssed up to go to party.If a fight broke out it was a bad thing, instead of saying a party was wack because it did not end by violence.
Please spread the word of the music selection , and remember the blog is a information portal with new pieces updated frequently. Well Vonda is texting me to play music and make you dance,I can make you dance if I want you to ....



You remember when bands actually played and singers could actually sing . I remember Uncle Charlie and it was outstanding....

Pardon me ,special request from North Carolina ,to slow down and Stop on By...

I am having to go back live and Pick Up the Pieces with the Average White Band !

Until next time we will see you at Vonda's Vault Box ,the home of your back in the day funk-n-roll.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Vonda Brooks said...

Yes ED! You outdid yourself on the playlist today. LOVIN' IT!!! Average White Band - WHAT!?!?!?! I'm up dancing early this morning.

February 13, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Kieth Hill said...

Ed's showcasing great ol' school music that we love.

February 13, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Karis Roberson said...

Old School at it's finest...Love that Chaka and the Gap Band brings back so many fond memories. Thanks Ed, see you next week!!!

February 13, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home