Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Morning Gospel : February 21 ,2010

The Sunday Morning Gospel feature is taking off.Thanks for your many responses on email,twitter,and facebook.This week we will combine my love for jazz and gospel.One of my favorite Gospel Songs is "Pass Me Not",and Kirk Whalum is my favorite jazz artists.Kirk in "Pass Me Not".I pray that my savior will not pass me by.
Pass Me Not .....


Recently my wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary.
Love for one another is great,but there is a greater love.
Falling In Love with Jesus ... featuring Jonathan Butler and Kirk Whalum

4 Comments:

Anonymous Clarissa M. said...

Jonathan Butler is one of my all-time favorite artists. I hear his music and I am immediately moved to tears. What an anointing...

February 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Casey said...

Nice post of Kirk Whalum All I do. Beautiful song. Great sound!

February 21, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Rachell S. said...

Thanks, Ed!

February 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Rachel Stallworth said...

I love the lyrics to Falling in love with Jesus.The words immediately radiate in my spirit, thanks for sharing a powerful website with me.

February 22, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home