Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vonda's VaultBox: Jam Session 4

"Word Up " Vonda's Vault Box opens up with an attack of Cameosis..
This is well worth the hit enjoy all you Cameomaniacs!


Words change and tech changes,EWF asks us to groove tonight.Check out how far videos have come,and now we have started blogging your favorite tunes!



Slow it down,only champs allowed,no tramps,no scrubs !


At Vonda's Vault Box we always Remember The Time.

Until the next time,we will see you at Vonda's Vault Box ,the home of your back in the day funk-n-roll.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Karis Roberson said...

What a great way to start my day! Thanks Ed!!!!!

February 27, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger EdGray4America.com said...

Thanks Karis, my number one fan for all time !

February 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Vonda Brooks said...

That's what's up Ed! Sorry so late replying, been gettin' over the "crud"! Thanks for keeping us Funktified! Nothing like the good ole days! How do I say goodbye to yesterday....I wish those days would come back once more....Ok, let me stop...I digressed....Thanks again Ed!

March 6, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home