Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gospel Sunday August 8 : Fred Hammond

This week we will struggle with those who to try to destroy us spirtually.They don't have to possess weapons of mass destruction,they can have weapons of simple destruction. These weapons are vile words, deeds,ignorance,disrespect,and disdain. Be advised that "No Weapon" formed against me shall prosper !

This Sunday let the Blessing Begin,Let the Praise Begin! So much to be thankful for,Life,Health,Strength.The Family of Christ is strengthened by the Grace of GOD!

Praise belongs to God for all whom our Blessings belong to ...
Glory! Glory ! We use any means necessary to uplift YOUR NAME! Through music,poetry, sermons,and yes even blogs!

People wonder how I soldier on.I am not afraid, I fear not the valley of death and the unknown.God is with me! Emmanuel!
"I WANT MY DESTINY " .Until next week stay prayed up , and we will see you again if God says the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home