Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gospel Sunday August 1 :DFW Mass Choir

I feel like the days of my youth ! You remember those days when you counted half years.I can go back and do it again,however 48 and half seems strange to say.What is not strange is the "Joy" that I have this morning.
I am not afraid,because God is with me ,he brought me Joy in the morning.
Listen to my good friend and high school classmate Carnell Murrell sing and testify about that unconquerable "Joy".


"EVERYDAY WITH JESUS IS SWEETER THAN THE DAY BEFORE"!High caps intentional,sing it from the rafters! Kirk Franklin was and still is our hometown Choir director,before America recognized him ,God did.Who needs a entire country when you got God!
How often do you need God,"Everyday".


Sometimes when I ask God for something ,he don't come when i (small i intentional) want HIM to come.Like my mama says "He may not come when you want HIM,but HE is always on time".


And when he comes I don't want HIM to "Pass Me Not".

Until next week if God says the same "Peace and Blessings".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home