Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box :Jam Session 13

Well its'another Saturday and we are cleaning out the vault.We are feeling a 80"s vibe and we are going back in time ,"I Like" this kind of a groove!
Here are the sounds of Guy !


JAM Teddy JAM ! Keith Sweatt and Teddy say ...."I Want Her" !


I am going to have to take a walk on the funk.The best way to walk is in "My Adidas" !

Dallas own , okay lets get real Lancaster's own Tevin Campbell!
This was rockin back in the day."Can We Talk"!
Live from our seats in London to your computer its TC !


We gotta go, Me and Vonda wish we could "Stay" but its time to go.
There are more vaults to go through in our journey .
There is always next week and there is always mo music !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vonda said...

OMG Ed! That's my favorite Tevin Campbell song. I crank it up everytime I hear it!!!! Thanks for taking me back.

May 8, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home