Friday, April 23, 2010

Vonda's Vault Box: Jam Session 11

We are back ! Last week I visited Tulsa with my fraternity brothers from Alpha Phi Alpha!I got on the Party Train in the GAP! Greenwood,Archer ,Pine ,in the historic black neighborhood of Tulsa.
Let"s take you back with Uncle Charlie Wilson and the Wilson brothers!

How about some Earth Wind and Fire ? Do you believe that Earth Wind and Fire was one if the best groups in the 70's . Yes , it was written "In The Stone" !

Guess ??? What I found in the bottom of this vault of Funk.Deion Sanders and MC Hammer in a funk inspired "Straight To My Feet"!
Funk from Dallas's own Deion back in the day with MC Hammer!
Straight from me to your feet !



"Ain 't Gonna Hurt Nobody" to get on down with Ed and Vonda in the Vault of Funk !
Here is a beat from the hard hitting band called Brick!

Well we gotta go , but before we jett out,Jaime Foxx serenades us with his reendition of that famous classic,the "Brady Bunch" !
Until the next time from the home of Vonda's Vault Box,the best music video in America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home