Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gospel Sunday May 16 :Kirk Franklin,Donnie McClurkin ,James Cleveland,Yolanda Adams


Gospel Sunday is back May 16 .This Sunday Morning we talk about his "Amazing Grace".Nearer My God To Thee I Strive to Be.
Now Behold the Lamb ....The Precious Lamb of GOD!



I Believe He is Coming Back.In fact He Never Left .He was waiting for me when I Got Here.I don't want to leave unless He takes me with HIM. "I Believe ".
The Sounds Of Blackness...


Reverend James Cleveland sings and asks "Where is your Faith"?
Let's drop in on a conversation between two people as they discuss their trials and their faith.


"The Prayer ".We should never stop praying,HOSANNA!
Kirk Franklin,Donnie McClurkin,and Yolanda Adams take us to church!
Gotta go! See ya next Sunday !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel Ann said...

Behold the Lamb of God is a powerful selection. This song will minister to anyone, anytime, day or night. God Bless you!

May 16, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Rachel, one of the best> for sure one of my fav... & yes it does minister to the body, mind and spirit. Good blog Ed!!

May 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home