Monday, September 7, 2009

Ed Gray Labor Day Fish Fry



After careful consideration,and numerous prayers,I have decided to run for the Grand Prairie city council.At present there is no active race,it is what in political terms called an exploratory campaign.Exploratory campaigns have all the trappings of real campaigns with treasurers,managers,events,and a candidate.The only thing missing is the name on the ballot.
In Grand Prairie,we have been blessed to have a good mayor,a good council,and a efficient staff of dedicated citizens that provide city services to us all.
It is with that desire that I bring forth my proposed candidacy.As 2009 moves to a close , I have embarked upon a listening tour of the various homeowners associations and met with over 500 citizens. Today ,Darla and I have opened our home for our annual Fish Fry.This time we are expecting more than just immediate family to fellowship.Concerned citizens with a interest in good government will share their day with my family.For this I am blessed.Thank you and have a Happy Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home