Friday, August 27, 2010

Jazzy Fridays : Mistress of Jazz Rachelle Ferrell


Rachelle Ferrell reminds me of Al Jarreau ! This week we "Welcome You To My Love ! My Love of Music! Every Friday after a long week of working,chill with a wine, and let the music flow. Welcome To My Love ! The Music of My Life - Jazz !

I first heard Rachelle years ago when she burst on the scene.The Pennyslvanian born singer has a incredible octave range with a penchant for a unrelenting soul ! Rachelle turns out the blogosphere with her soulfull jazz set "Nothing Has Ever Felt like This "!

"Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This" blogging about this latest mistress of Jazz !
You gotta love her with Will Downing!I have not heard a jazz collab like this in years! "Nothing Ever"! Sit back with your favorite glass of wine and enjoy!


Thank you for joining us this week! Until we talk again ,we will be looking for the next music set or the political cause to blog about!" Until You Come Back To Me"!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tina Mosby said...

Way to start off the weekend. Awesome Friday set.... pure listening pleasure, soulful sound - ♥ Rachelle Ferrell

August 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Rucker Moore said...

Thanks to my friend Ed Gray...for putting me in a jazz state of mind.....seeing Gerald Albright, Will Downing & Rachelle Ferrell in concert was one of the best shows I've ever attended. Thanks Ed....I enjoyed the mini concert!

August 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Renee Smith said...

Ed I love Rachelle Ferrell. She and Will Downing did a duet that was outstanding

August 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Valencia Davis said...

I love her!

August 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home