Monday, May 24, 2010

Brother Can You Spare A Dime , The Texas Rangers Are Broke



This recession must be really bad! I know from my vantage seat in the stands, buying over priced hot dogs !The Texas Rangers are over $525 million dollars in debt!Companies unless they are being bailed out,have the same problems us plain folk have.

The Texas Rangers are in first place in the American League West and have four draft choices in the upcoming draft.All this uncertainty is costing the Rangers valuable time and resources. The proposed sale to Nolan Ryan is on hold until the financials are cleared up.Perhaps if they had of asked me,I could have spared a dime. Oh ,well ...
The recession is tough all over ,even for billionaires like Tom Hicks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry said...

Yeah,I had to sell my Masserati last week !!!

May 29, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home