Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its Super Sunday ...Go Steelers !


The Pittsburgh Steelers will be my team to cheer for in Super Bowl43.
For one day I will join the Steeler Nation , gee ,that's giving me a bad taste in my mouth. But hey I like the Coach .Mike Tomlin is my type of guy ,he is young and animated.Its not about Big Ben or Hines Ward ,it is about Little Mike.

Last year, Lynn and and I met with some mutual friends , we spent hours at the fireplace solving the problems of the world .We spent most of the evening talking about politics and the upcoming 2008 elections.I support Lynn if he chooses to run for senator or governor from Pennsylvania again. His platform is right for Pennyslvania and right for America .I found Swann to be engaged and politically astute.

Super Bowl MVP Hall of Famer Lynn Swann Catches A Miracle !
This is the play that Lynn ,Cliff Harris ,and Charlie Waters debated.Well long story short, we won the debate ,but Lynn said he got the Super Bowl ring regardless. Oh well , life goes on ....


Today,I will support Lynn Swann"s Steelers against the Arizona Cardinals.I think Arizona will be the runner up again ,just like they were last November in the presidential election. Go Steelers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home