Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gospel Sunday Readers Choice :God is NOT A Limited Edition

Thank you viewers for your suggestions for video clips of the week.
A God fearing woman writes that God is calling her name .HE indeed calls all of us our names. HE IS that whisper in the wind .Will we answer the call of THE WIND ?

A dear friend has a status change, because our status changes each day as we move closer to God !A prayer for the week ,a prayer for tomorrow...a prayer forever.
Father in heaven, I choose to honor You in all that I do. I choose to set the standard and do my very best. Thank You for the privilege to be Your representative. Help me to show Your love and excellence in everything I do.I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

GOD IS ABOUT CHANGE -a change for good , a change to move to Glory !
Remember "Bushwick Bill " ,naw your mind's not playing tricks on you.
Thanks Sister Robin Gray for submitting through your facebook page Bushwick Bill's testimony of Redemption!

Prayer Line starting in Lancaster Texas ... Prayer Line starting in D.C. , Miami , Atlanta, Oak Cliff .... GOD STILL LOVES me....

If you haven't changed , If I have not changed "Hold On CHANGE IS COMING ".

Remember GOD IS NOT A LIMITED EDITION !
See ya next week "God willing".

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home