Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gospel Sunday :Joy Cometh This Morning


This Sunday Gospel Sunday we look forward with prayers for all of your students as as they leave home for college .We pray for those who are with us as they start the school year. We pray for those who are without work and those who are with work that they manage their finances to success. Gospel Sunday says ,'No Weapon Formed Against Me ".



" I Know I Have Been Changed" have patience with me God Is not finished with me.GOD ONLY JUDGES, I wait on his direction .


I am Walking to MY HOLY FATHER , I am To Close To Turn Around !
I see you William !

Get Up We cab

In Life we are in a Battle , We Get Hit , We Fall Down , We Get Up ! We All Know' .Weeping may endure for a night , but Joy cometh in the morning ! It'sMorning Get Up !


Surely GOD IS ABLE TO CARRY US THROUGH ,If HE says the same we will see you next week !

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerald Davis said...

Now this is a great Place to come to hear some great Gospel Music. Thanks for posting.

August 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Angela Luckey said...

Joy always come in the morning but it's in the night hour when I get my praise on and understand why God allows me my special journey in life. ED thanks for the Sunday Gospel.

August 21, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Robin Gray said...

Thanks so much Bro Ed, great music and info...

August 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Rachel Dupard said...

Thanks for the shout out Mr. Gray!

August 23, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home