Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day 2011:Saving America Edition


Freedom Never Comes Cheap ,Freedom Never Comes Easy .
From a you tube clip today I got this statement from BrutallyHonest
I'm sure they didnt fight this hard so kids today can blast their rap music & rattle peoples cars & disturb everyone around them.Iwish todays society had a little more honor in America.I'm sad how things have turned out after watching this.America has become a sissified,I dont wana work hard, with a"EveryBody owes me attitude."We have great Americans today.But,the bad out weighs the good.If todays society was the mind set in the 40's we may have lost the damn war.Its time to restore honor.

My Memorial Day Statement for all of us , as we observe on this day 29th day of May 2011 . In the tenth year of our POST 911-World .
For each generation,many answer the clarion call for freedom.As we go our way to the numerous holiday activities let us not forget.It is not the BBQ that makes this a special day,it is the sacrifice of those soldiers who have served that makes this a hallowed day.
It is from Valley Forge to Afghanistan and Iraq to Osama Bin Laden's bedroom ,patriots have trodden the blood stained fields for our rights that we often take for granted.My generation has went from the days in which our soldiers were outcasts in a society that did not want them to heroes we welcome back from war at DFW airport.

My mother and myself prayed for his return.For all those who have served and those who are serving.The prayer I had for my father when I was eight years old,I say again for you ...
Dear God,Help them come home .
Because we need them here,but since they are over there.Be There with them.Walk with them,talk with them,so that we may one day,walk and talk again as a family.
Amen>>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home