Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joe Montana Stomps in High Cotton !


The Cotton Bowl is leaving Dallas and headed for the greener pastures of Arlington ! I will always treasure the memories of the Cotton Bowl . I have started every New Years morning with the classic. Its the place where Jim Brown , Herschel Walker,and Roger Staubach , played their college bowl games . Its the place where Bo Jackson showed the college world he knew bowl games . It is also the place where the Joe Montana legend began .
Joe Montana ,the Notre Dame quarterback engineers one of the greatest comebacks in college history.
Seconds to go and Joe in the redzone!
Cowboys fans , it started here in Dallas !

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Chriesman said...

Man, do I remember that game.I was shivering watching it on TV.I also knew the QB of U of H,Danny Davis.He did college football games for a while.

January 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home